Pool will OPEN May 29 2021!
The following requirements are in place for this year:
- Masks are not required for VACCINATED members or guests at the pool
- If not vaccinated, members and/or guests must wear masks. These can be removed masks when:
- Socially distant from others
- Pool toys and flotation devices are allowed, please be considerate of others. No oversize rafts are allowed – lifeguard on duty has final authority on this, based on safety.
- One lifeguard will be on duty
- Pool gate must remain closed at all times
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE WILL BE NO POOL PARTIES IN 2021
The above requirements are subject to change, as needed.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Rich Gebhardt 314-651-3413
Pool opens at 11:00 am and closes at 9:00 pm (Sunday-Thursday).
Friday pool is open 11:00am-10:00pm
*Please note – the last day for many local schools occurs during the first or second week of June. Due to this, on weekdays during this time the pool will be open from 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm. After the first two weeks, regular pool hours will resume.
The pool will close after Labor Day weekend.
579 PROSPECTOR RIDGE DR, WILDWOOD, MO., 63011
POOL PHONE: 636-821-3300
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS
RICH GEBHARDT 314-651-3413 (Pool and Tennis Courts)
RAY EDWARDS 314-496-9056 (Budgets/Pool)
DAVID ROSEN-MCGINNIS 636-821-3061 (Landscape and Architecture)
WILDWOOD POLICE: 636-458-9194
POOL NEWS SIGNUP